Super tractor universal engine oil SAE 10W-30 with high power reserve for engines, transmissions and hydraulics of all well-known Agricultural tractor manufacturer.
DBV Traktoroil 10W-30 is a STOU (Super-Tractor-Oil-Universal) or multifunctional oil (MFO ) based on the most modern additives and HC synthesis base oils. Specially developed for use in engines, transmissions, hydraulics and wet brakes on agricultural and work machines.
DBV Tractor Oil 10W-30 is used according to the manufacturer's specifications in engines, transmissions (with / without locks), turbo couplings, hydraulics , Wet braking systems and final drives of agricultural and work machines.
Approved under a different name according to:
- Massey Ferguson CMS M1145
Qualitatively equivalent according to EU law according to:
- API CG-4
- API GL-4 SAE 80W
- MAN 271
- Mercedes-Benz 228.1
- Allison C-4
- Case MS 1118/1206/1207/1209/1230
- CNH MAT 3505/3509/3525/3526
- Deutz DQC I-02
- Ford M2C48-C3 / M2C-86 B / M2C134-D / M2C159 B / C
- John Deere J20C
- New Holland 82009201/2/3
- Massey Ferguson CMS M1135 / 1139/1143/1144
ZF TE-ML 06A / B / C / F, 07B / D
Recommended if the following filling instructions are required:
- ACEA E3
- API SF / CD, CE, CG-4
- DIN 51524-3 HVLP (-D)
- John Deere J27
- NH024C / 030C / 410B / 420A
- multifunctional use in engines, gears and hydraulics
- reduced risk of incorrect entries
- simplified disposition and warehousing
- ideally suited when engine oils SAE 10W, 15W-30, 20W-20 or 30 are required in transmissions and hydraulics becomes ? reliably high coefficients of friction for permanently safe braking performance without noise
- safe year-round operation thanks to good viscosity-temperature behavior and shear stability
- reliable protection against corrosion and black sludge
- even with hot oil and extreme loads
- stable lubricating film and best wear protection
- very low oil consumption
- high protection against oxidation thanks to selected HC synthetic oils and special additives
- mixable and compatible with conventional and synthetic multifunctional oils. However, in order to utilize the full product advantages of DBV Traktoroil 10W-30, a complete oil change is recommended.
Product information Safety data sheet
Attention, screw cap, tap required!