Multigrade engine oil based on selected base oils of viscosity class SAE 20W-50.
20W / 50 HD SAE Oldtimeröl is a multigrade engine oil of the SAE class 20W based on selected base oils. 50. Ideally suited for gasoline and diesel engines with and without turbocharging.
20W / 50 HD SAE oldtimer oil is used according to the manufacturer's instructions in vehicles with gasoline and diesel engines, with and without turbocharging . Due to its high viscosity, it is particularly recommended at high ambient temperatures. It is not suitable for use in modern TDI or common rail diesel vehicles
Qualitatively equivalent according to EU law according to:
- API SF / CD
- CCMC D2 / G2
- ideally suited for turbo engines
- prevents the cylinders, pistons, valves and turbochargers from sticking, varnishing and coking
- particularly suitable for use in high ambient temperatures
- stable lubricating film even with hot oil and high loads
- high oxidation protection thanks to selected base oils
- perfect functioning of hydraulic valve lifters (hydraulic valve clearance compensation)
- mixable and compatible with conventional and synthetic motor oils. However, in order to utilize the full product advantages of 20W / 50 HD SAE oldtimer oil, a complete oil change is recommended.
product information Safety data sheet
Attention, screw cap, tap required!