(extended oil change intervals 80,000 to 120,000 kilometers)
DBV SAE 10W-40 UHPD is an ultra-high-performance diesel (UHPD) based engine oil State-of-the-art additives and HC synthesis base oils.
DBV SAE 10W-40 UHPD was specially designed for use in heavily loaded diesel engines with extended maintenance intervals on trucks and buses and construction machinery. Its modern concept enables a wide range of applications and ensures safe operation even under difficult conditions.
Approved under a different name according to:
- Mack EO-N
- MAN M 3277
- MB-share 228.5
- Renault RLD-2
- Scania LDF-2
- Volvo VDS-3
Qualitatively equivalent according to EU law according to:
- ACEA E4 / E7
- API CI-4
- GLOBAL DHD-1
- Cummins 20071 / -72 / -75 / -76 / -77 / -78
- Deutz DQC III-05 / III-10
- Detroit Diesel 93K215
- Mack EO-M PLUS
- MTU Type 3
- Renault RXD
Recommended if the following filling instructions are required:
- CAT ECF-1-a / ECF-2
- DAF HP-2
- Iveco 18-1804 T2-E4
- fuel savings through smooth running characteristics
- safe year-round operation thanks to excellent viscosity-temperature behavior and high shear stability
- reliable protection against corrosion and black sludge
- stable lubricating film and best wear protection even with hot oil and extreme loads
- enables longest change intervals
- very low oil consumption
- high protection against oxidation thanks to selected HC synthetic oils and special additives
- mixable and compatible with conventional and synthetic engine oils. However, in order to utilize the full product advantages of DBV SAE 10W-40 UHPD, a complete oil change is recommended.
Attention, screw cap, tap required!
Average product review
Falls Sie diese nicht in Ihrem Postfach finden schauen Sie bitte in Ihren Spam Ordner.