Low-SAPS-UHPD engine oil based on HC synthetic base oils.
DBV SAE 10W-40 SAPS is an ultra-high-performance diesel (UHPD) engine oil with reduced Sulphated ash, phosphorus and sulfur content (low SAPS). Specially developed for modern diesel engines with exhaust gas aftertreatment systems in trucks, buses and construction machinery.
It is used successfully in vehicles with diesel particle filters (DPF), SCR catalytic converters and increased exhaust gas recirculation rates ( EGR) used. Its modern concept enables a wide range of uses according to manufacturer specifications and guarantees safe operation even under difficult conditions. DBV SAE 10W-40 SAPS is also suitable for gas engines according to the manufacturer's specifications.
Approved under a different name according to:
- Deutz DQC IV-10 LA
- Deutz TTCD (7.8 L6 / 6.1 L6)
- Mack EO-N
- MAN M 3271-1 / 3477
- Mercedes-Benz 228.51
- MTU Type 3.1
- Renault RLD-2
- Volvo VDS-3
Qualitatively equivalent according to EU law according to:
- ACEA E6 / E7
- API CI-4
- JASO DH-2
- Cummins CES 20076 / -77
- DAF HP2
- Deutz DQC III-10 LA
- Mercedes-Benz 226.9
- Renault RGD / RXD
- Volvo CNG
Recommended if the following filling instructions are required:
- DAF HP-GAS
- Scania Low Ash
- protects exhaust gas aftertreatment systems through low sulphate ash, phosphorus and sulfur levels (Low SAPS)
- enables the longest change intervals according to the manufacturer's specifications
- fuel savings through smooth running characteristics
- safe year-round operation thanks to excellent viscosity-temperature behavior and high shear stability
- even with hot oil and extreme loads, stable lubricating film and best wear protection
- high protection against oxidation thanks to selected HC synthetic oils and special additives
- reliable protection against corrosion and black sludge
- very low oil consumption
- mixable and compatible with conventional and synthetic engine oils. However, in order to utilize the full product advantages of DBV SAE 10W-40 SAPS, a complete oil change is recommended.
Product information Safety data sheet
Attention, screw cap, tap required!