Fully synthetic multi-grade gear oil of the API GL-4/5 performance class for multifunctional use in axle and manual transmissions of cars, trucks, agricultural, construction and work machines.
DBV gear oil 75W-90S is a high-performance gear oil of SAE class 75W-90. It is based on fully synthetic PAO's (poly-alpha-olefins) and esters, in combination with the latest additive technology.
DBV gear oil 75W-90S is used according to the manufacturer's specifications in conventional manual and axle drives of cars, trucks, agricultural, Construction and work machines used.
Qualitatively equivalent according to EU law according to:
- API GL-4 / GL-5 / MT-1
- MIL-L-2105D / MIL-PRF-2105E
- SAE J2360
- Detroit Fluids DFS93K219.01
- Mack GO-J
- MAN 341 Type E3 / 3343 Type S / 342 Type M3 / S1
- MB 235.8
- Meritor 076-N
- Scania STO 1: 0 / STO 2: 0A FS
- Volvo 97312
- ZF TE-ML 02B, 05B, 07A, 08, 12B, 12L, 12N, 16F, 17B, 19C, 21B
Recommended if the following specifications are required:
- Ford SQM-2C-9002 AA / M2C200-C
- GM 1940182/1940768 / M75 / 1
- MAN 341 Type Z2 / 342 Type M2
- MB 235.0 / 235.72
- MF 1134
- VW G 50/51 (VW 501.50 / 51) / G052 190 / G052 911
- ZF TE-ML 05A, 12E, 16B, 19B, 21A
- first-class rationalization type with multifunctional use in axle and manual transmissions of cars, trucks, agricultural, construction and work machines
- very good wear and corrosion protection
- high temperature and oxidation stability thanks to fully synthetic base oils and special additives
- extremely stable - "Stay-in-Grade"
- stable lubricating film even with very hot oil and very high loads, resulting in reduced wear and tear, as well as lower gear noise
- favorable low-temperature viscosity ensures improved switchability, rapid oil penetration and low "cold wear"
- mixable and compatible with conventional as well as synthetic gear oils.
- In order to utilize the full product advantages of the 75W-90 S, a complete gear oil change is recommended
DBV gear oil 75W-90S is not for use in multi-step machines, in DCT / DSG gears with an oil bath running double clutch or CVT (continuously variable automatic) transmissions.
product information Safety data sheet
Attention, screw cap, tap required!