SHPD engine oil with high performance reserves. Specially developed for use in heavily loaded diesel engines from various manufacturers in trucks, work, agricultural and construction machinery.
DBV 20W-50 SHPD is a super high-performance diesel (SHPD) engine oil. The combination of the selected base oils and the modern additives results in its extraordinarily wide range of applications.
Qualitatively equivalent according to EU law according to:
- ACEA E7
- API SL / CI-4
- GLOBAL DHD-1
- CAT ECF-1-a / ECF-2
- Cummins CES 20071 / -72 / -75 / -76 / -77 / -78
- Mack EO-M PLUS
- MAN M 3275
- Mercedes-Benz 228.3
- MTU Type 2
- Renault RLD-2
- Volvo VDS-3
- first-class rationalization type with multifunctional use in diesel and gasoline engines of various brands
- suitable for commercial vehicles, agricultural, working and construction machinery
- combines the specifications of European, American and Japanese manufacturers
- ideally suited for turbo engines
- reliably prevents the cylinders, pistons, valves and turbochargers from sticking, varnishing and coking
- even with hot oil and extreme loads, stable lubricating film and best wear protection
- extremely stable - "Stay-in-Grade"
- low oil consumption and high protection against oxidation
- mixable and compatible with conventional and synthetic engine oils. However, in order to utilize the full product advantages of DBV 20W-50 SHPD, a complete oil change is recommended.
Average product review
Falls Sie diese nicht in Ihrem Postfach finden schauen Sie bitte in Ihren Spam Ordner.