Ultra-low-friction engine oil (latest generation) SAE 5W-30, for all diesel engines with and without turbo charging in Cars, trucks, buses and work machines.
This fuel-saving engine oil has been specially developed for diesel engines under the toughest conditions in all seasons. DBV SAE 5W-30 UHPD engine oil (synthetic oil) is designed for use in Euro 4, -5 and -6 engines, in combination with low-sulfur diesel fuel.
Can be used if the following specifications are required:
- ACEA E6 / E7 / E9
- API CK-4 / SN
- Mercedes-Benz 228.51 / 228.31
- MAN M 3677 / M 3477 / M 3271-1
- Volvo VDS-4 / 4.5
- Scania Low Ash / LDF-4
- Mack EOS 4.5
- Renault RLD-4
- Cummins CES 20086
- Deutz IV-10 LA
- Jaso DH-2
- Cat ECF-3
- MTU Type 3.1
- Detroit Diesel DDC 93K222
- Voith Class B
DBV SAE 5W-30 UHPD engine oil (synthetic oil) is a top-class fuel-saving engine oil and is based on the latest additive technology in combination with very special base oils. DBV SAE 5W-30 UHPD engine oil (synthetic oil) thus has the following properties:
- The formation of residues in the combustion chamber is reduced to the lowest possible level thanks to the extraordinarily high detergent effect.
- Mud and residues are banished from the engine and oil pan thanks to the strong dispersing properties.
- optimal protection against corrosion and sludge formation as well as against wear on piston rings, cylinder walls and bearings.
- high and natural viscosity index
- DBV SAE 5W-30 UHPD engine oil (synthetic oil) has a low sulfate ash content.
Attention, screw cap, tap required!
Average product review
Falls Sie diese nicht in Ihrem Postfach finden schauen Sie bitte in Ihren Spam Ordner.