Low-SAPS-SHPD low-friction motor oil based on HC synthesis base oils. Specially developed for modern diesel engines with exhaust gas aftertreatment systems in trucks, buses and construction machinery.
DBV SAE 10W-40 SHPD-LA SAPS is a new type of SHPD engine oil (super high-performance Diesel) with reduced content of sulphate ash, phosphorus and sulfur (Low-SAPS) based on the latest additives and HC synthesis base oils.
DBV SAE 10W-40 SHPD-LA SAPS combines American and European low-ash specifications in just one product. It is ideally suited for vehicles with modern exhaust gas aftertreatment systems such as diesel particle filters (DPF), SCR catalysts (Selective Catalytic Reduction) and increased exhaust gas recirculation rates (EGR).
Its modern concept enables a wide range of uses according to manufacturer specifications and ensures safe operation even under difficult conditions. Excellent for use in Euro 5 and Euro 6 engines in combination with low-sulfur diesel fuels.
Can be used if the following specifications are required:
- ACEA E6 / E7 / E9
- API CK-4
- Mercedes-Benz 228.31 / 228.51
- MAN M 3477 / M 3271-1
- Volvo VDS-4
- Renault VI RLD-2 / RLD-3
- Scania Low Ash
- Deutz IV-10 LA
- Cat ECF-3/2/1-a
- Cummins CES 20081
- Detroit Diesel 93K218
- JASO DH-2
- MTU Type 3.1 / 2.1
- Mack EO-O Premium
- First-class rationalization type with a wide range of uses for commercial vehicles, buses and construction machinery.
Protects exhaust gas aftertreatment systems through low sulfate ash, phosphorus and sulfur values ??(Low SAPS).
- Excellent soot carrying capacity reliably prevents deposits in the engine and exhaust gas turbocharger.
- Fuel savings due to smooth running characteristics.
- Safe year-round operation thanks to excellent viscosity-temperature behavior and high shear stability.
- Stable lubricating film and best wear protection even with hot oil and extreme loads.
- High protection against oxidation through selected HC synthetic oils and special additives.
- Mixable and compatible with conventional and synthetic branded engine oils. However, in order to utilize the full product advantages of DBV SAE 10W-40 SHPD-LA SAPS, a complete oil change is recommended.
Product information safety data sheet
Attention, screw cap, tap required!