High-performance ATF with reduced viscosity for improved fuel efficiency.
ATF SPECIAL (VW G055 005 UVM.) is a low-viscosity, high-performance ATF based on the most modern additives and special selected HC synthetic oils. It was specially designed to meet the requirements of modern automatic transmissions in SUVs, mid-range and luxury vehicles.
ATF SPEZIAL (VW G055 005 UVM.) was developed for the special requirements of modern multi-step automatic transmissions, which are powerful Vehicles of the upper middle and upper class, but also in SUV's are installed, adapted. Its high coefficient of friction ensures a virtually slip-free transmission of high torques and thus enables spontaneous and sporty gear changes. ATF SPEZIAL (VW G055 005 UVM.) Is therefore particularly recommended for vehicles that are often driven in a sporty manner and with full performance. Its excellent constancy of the coefficient of friction guarantees constant switching performance over the entire change interval.
- adapted coefficient of friction for spontaneous and sporty gear changes
- reliably prevents frictional vibrations
- excellent coefficient of friction over the entire change interval
- reduced viscosity for improved fuel efficiency
- excellent low-temperature switching behavior
- best wear protection properties for reliable function and longest service life
- excellent aging and oxidation stability
- minimized foam tendency
- reliably protects against corrosion, wear, sludge and sticking
- neutral towards sealing materials
- mixable and compatible with other ATFs. In order to utilize the full product advantages of ATF SPEZIAL (VW G055 005 UVM.), A complete oil change is strongly recommended.
ATF SPEZIAL (VW G055 005 UVM.) is not for use in DCT / DSG- (Double clutch) or CVT (stepless automatic) transmissions suitable.
Recommended if the following specifications are required:?
- MERCON SP / LV
- Aisin Warner AW-1
- BMW 83 22 0 142 516 (BMW 1375.4) / 83 22 2 305 396 (BMW ATF 2) / 83 22 2 355 599 (BMW ATF 6)
- Ford WSS-M2C938-A
- Honda DW-1
- Hyundai SP-IV
- Jaguar Fluid 8432
- Land Rover TYK500050
- Mazda FZ
- Nissan Matic S
- Toyota Type WS (JWS 3324)
- VW G 055 005
- ZF S671 090 255
product information Safety data sheet
Attention, screw cap, tap required!