Multi-grade EP gear oil of performance class API GL-5 for highly stressed hypoid axle drives and all other spur and Bevel gears, change gears in vehicles, work machines and steering gears.
DBV transmission oil Hypoid EP GL5 85W-140 is characterized by a pressure-stable lubricating film, even under high loads. The multi-domain character is retained even after long periods of use, i.e. the oil remains within the SAE class SAE 85W-140.
DBV transmission oil Hypoid EP GL5 85W-140 is ideally suited for year-round use.
DBV transmission oil Hypoid EP GL5 85W-140 has been tried and tested and meets or exceeds the following requirements, specifications and classifications :
Can be used if the following specifications are required:
- API GL-5
- MIL PRF-2105D
- The specially selected solvent refinery and the balanced additive package guarantee:
- good pressure absorption characteristics
- a high-pressure-resistant lubricating film
- an excellent viscosity-temperature behavior
- a high level of protection against unwanted deposits
- good compatibility with non-ferrous metals and sealing materials
- good shear stability
- very good wear protection
- high oxidation resistance even under high thermal loads
- low pour point
- good foam and air separation behave even at high speeds
DBV gear oil EP Hypoid GL5 85W-140 offers:
- Universal application possibilities with the possibility of variety rationalization.
- Good lubrication even in winter, especially during the warm-up phase.
- The product creates a stable lubricating film with low wear even under high oil temperatures and heavy loads. < / li>
- Can be used all year round due to the multi-area character.
- Compatibility with all branded gear oils. Rinsing processes are therefore not necessary.
Average product review
Falls Sie diese nicht in Ihrem Postfach finden schauen Sie bitte in Ihren Spam Ordner.