Extremely fuel-saving high-performance engine oil, specially developed for vehicles with exhaust gas aftertreatment systems, diesel particle filters ( DPF) and turbocharging.
5W-30 SAPS for soot particle filter C1 protects the particle filter with a very low sulphate ash content and at the same time offers a large amount Fuel saving potential through extremely smooth running characteristics and reduced HTHS viscosity. 5W-30 SAPS for soot particle filter C1 is used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions in vehicles with gasoline and diesel engines with and without turbochargers and diesel particle filters.
Qualitatively equivalent according to EU law according to:
- ACEA C1
- Jaguar Land Rover STJLR.03.5005
Recommended if the following specifications are required:
- Ford WSS-M2C934-B
- up to 3% fuel savings
- low sulfate ash, low phosphorus and sulfur content protect diesel particulate filters and catalytic converters
- very good cold start properties and fast engine lubrication
- ideally suited for turbo engines
- reliably prevents clogging, coating and coking of cylinders, pistons, valves and turbochargers
- safe year-round operation thanks to excellent viscosity-temperature behavior and high shear stability
- stable lubricating film even with hot oil and extreme loads
- high protection against oxidation thanks to selected HC synthetic oils and special additives
- reliable protection against "black sludge"
- low oil consumption due to low evaporation loss
- mixable and compatible with conventional and synthetic engine oils. However, in order to utilize the full product advantages of 5W-30 SAPS for soot particle filter C1, a complete oil change is recommended.
Attention, screw cap, tap required!
Average product review
Falls Sie diese nicht in Ihrem Postfach finden schauen Sie bitte in Ihren Spam Ordner.