High-performance engine oil based on selected mineral oils of SAE class 15W-40.
15W / 40 year-round engine oil is particularly suitable for vehicles with petrol and diesel engines, with and without turbocharging. It is used for vehicles without extended maintenance intervals. The modern concept of 15W / 40 year-round engine oil enables a wide range of uses and ensures safe operation under all operating conditions.
Approved under a different name according to:
- Mercedes-Benz 229.1
- VW 501 01/505 00
Qualitatively equivalent according to EU law according to:
- ACEA A3 / B4
- API SL
- Fiat 9.55535-G2 / D2
Recommended if the following specifications are required:
- ideally suited for turbo engines
reliably prevents the cylinders, pistons, valves and turbochargers from sticking, varnishing and coking
- Year-round operation thanks to good viscosity-temperature behavior and high shear stability
- stable lubricating film even with hot oil and extreme loads
- very low oil consumption
- high protection against oxidation through selected base oils and special additives
- reliable protection against "black mud"
- perfect functioning of hydraulic valve lifters (hydraulic valve clearance compensation)
- mixable and compatible with conventional and synthetic engine oils. However, in order to utilize the full product benefits of 15W / 40 year-round engine oil, a complete oil change is recommended.
product information Safety data sheet
Attention, screw cap, tap required!