Low-friction motor oil based on HC synthetic base oils of viscosity class SAE 10W-40.
10W / 40 DBV low-friction motor oil is particularly suitable for vehicles with petrol and diesel engines, with and without Turbocharging. It is used for vehicles without extended maintenance intervals. The modern concept of 10W / 40 DBV low-friction motor oil enables a wide range of applications and ensures safe operation under all operating conditions.
Approved under a different name according to:
- Mercedes Benz 229.1
- VW Norm 501.01 / 505.00
Qualitatively equivalent according to EU law according to:
- ACEA A3 / B4
- API SL
- Fiat 9.55535-G2 / D2
Recommended if the following specifications are required:
- API CF
- VW 500 00 (obsolete)
- ideally suited for turbo engines
reliably prevents the cylinders, pistons, valves and turbochargers from sticking, varnishing and coking
- safe year-round operation thanks to excellent viscosity-temperature behavior and high shear stability
- stable lubricating film even with hot oil and extreme loads
- very low oil consumption
- high protection against oxidation thanks to selected HC synthetic oils and special additives
- reliable protection against "black mud"
- perfect functioning of hydraulic valve lifters (hydraulic valve clearance compensation)
- mixable and compatible with conventional and synthetic engine oils. However, in order to utilize the full product advantages of 10W / 40 DBV light-running engine oil, a complete oil change is recommended.
product information Safety data sheet
Attention, screw cap, tap required!