Fully synthetic high-performance engine oil with optimized temperature-viscosity behavior. Specially developed for modern and sporty car petrol or diesel engines, with and without turbocharging.
0W / 40 DBV fully synthetic engine oil shows an excellent cold start behavior and quick oil penetration at the lowest temperatures. At the same time, it offers a stable lubricating film for reliable wear protection, even when the oil is hot and under extreme loads. It is particularly recommended for sporty driving and full performance, as well as in harsh weather conditions.
Qualitatively equivalent according to EU law according to:
- ACEA A3 / B4? API SN
- Mercedes-Benz 229.5
- Porsche A40? PSA B71 2296
- VW 502 00/505 00
Recommended if the following specifications are required:
- API CF
- BMW Longlife-01
- Fiat 9.55535-M2 / N2 / Z2
- fuel savings through smooth running characteristics
- safe cold start and fast engine lubrication even at the lowest temperatures
- safe year-round operation thanks to excellent viscosity-temperature behavior and high shear stability
- even with hot oil and extreme loads, stable lubricating film and best wear protection
- highest oxidation stability based on fully synthetic PAO base oils and the most modern additives
- ideally suited for turbo engines? reliably prevents sticking, varnishing and coking of cylinders, pistons, valves and turbochargers
- first-class rationalization type with multifunctional use in diesel and gasoline engines from different manufacturers? reliable protection against "black sludge"
- low oil consumption due to very low evaporation loss
- mixable and compatible with conventional and synthetic motor oils. However, in order to utilize the full product advantages of 0W / 40 DBV fully synthetic motor oil, a complete oil change is recommended.
Average product review
Falls Sie diese nicht in Ihrem Postfach finden schauen Sie bitte in Ihren Spam Ordner.