High-performance engine oil for modern cars with gasoline or diesel engines, with and without turbo-charging.
DBV 5W-30 LL for Mercedes and BMW was specially developed to meet the requirements of modern car engines with extended maintenance intervals . It is particularly suitable for vehicles with gasoline and diesel engines, with and without turbocharging, and is used for vehicles without particle filter systems. Its modern concept enables a wide range of applications and ensures safe operation under all operating conditions.
Approved under a different name according to:
- Mercedes-Benz 229.5
- VW 502 00/505 00
Qualitatively equivalent according to EU law according to:
- ACEA A3 / B4
- API SL
- Opel GM-LL-A-025
- Opel GM-LL-B-025
- Renault RN 0700/0710
Recommended if the following specifications are required:
- API CF
- BMW Longlife-01
- wide range of applications in gasoline and diesel engines, with / without extended maintenance intervals
- fuel savings through smooth running characteristics
- safe cold start even at the lowest temperatures
- safe year-round operation thanks to excellent viscosity-temperature behavior and high shear stability
- stable lubricating film and best wear protection even with hot oil and extreme loads
- ideally suited for turbo engines
- reliably prevents the cylinders, pistons, valves and turbochargers from sticking, varnishing and coking
- enables the longest change intervals according to the manufacturer's specifications
- very low oil consumption due to very low evaporation loss
- highest oxidation stability thanks to selected HC synthetic oils and special additives
- reliable protection against corrosion and black sludge
- mixable and compatible with conventional and synthetic engine oils. However, in order to exploit the full product advantages of the DBV 5W-30 LL for Mercedes and BMW, a complete oil change is recommended.
Average product review
Falls Sie diese nicht in Ihrem Postfach finden schauen Sie bitte in Ihren Spam Ordner.