specially developed for modern passenger car gasoline engines, e.g. are installed in hybrid vehicles and in which a particularly high level of fuel savings and, above all, a reduction in C02 are important. The product is ideal for year-round use in downsizing engines with automatic start-stop.
Can be used if the following specifications are required:
- API: SN
DBV recommends use with:
- Asian manufacturers such as TOYOTA (petrol engines from MY 2009), Honda and Mitsubishi
- Ford M2C925-A
- Chrysler MS 6395
- Ilsac GF-5
- DBV 0W-20 enables fuel savings of up to 3.1% - tested in the official ILSAC Engine test seq. VI D.
- The extraordinary flowability at the lowest temperatures ensures a safe cold start with minimal wear of moving components.
- DBV 0W-20 makes it possible to comply with the strict requirements of the EURO standards with regard to pollution. At the same time, an active contribution is made to reducing CO2 emissions.
- The optimized formulation ensures better protection of the TWC (three-way catalytic converter).
Average product review
Falls Sie diese nicht in Ihrem Postfach finden schauen Sie bitte in Ihren Spam Ordner.