Extremely fuel-saving high-performance engine oil specially developed for Ford models that use an oil according to WSSM2C 913-C or 9 13- D demand.
DBV 5W-30 FORD 913D meets the stringent requirements of the Ford WSS-M2C913-D specification for improved compatibility with biodiesel , Diesel with high sulfur content, better protection of the primary timing chain and compatibility with belt materials. It is fully backwards compatible with the earlier specifications WSS-M2C913-A, 913-B and 913-C and, according to Ford, is mandatory for use in transit models with 2.2 L Duratorq-TDCI (from 04/2012).
Approved under a different name according to:
- Ford WSS-M2C913-D
- Jaguar Land Rover STJLR.03.5003
Qualitatively equivalent according to EU law according to:
- ACEA A1 / B1 / A5 / B5
- API SN? ILSAC GF-3 / -4
- Ford WSS-M2C913-A / -B / -C
- Renault RN 0700
Recommended if the following specifications are required:
- special formulation for improved fuel efficiency and reduced CO2 emissions
- up to 3% fuel savings (CEC L-054-96)
- improved soot absorbency
- very good resistance to biodiesel (B7) and diesel with a high sulfur content
- good compatibility with sealing and strap materials
- very good cold start properties and fast engine lubrication
- fully backwards compatible with the earlier specifications WSS-M2C913-A, 913-B and 913-C
- highest oxidation stability thanks to special HC synthetic base oils
- safe year-round operation thanks to excellent viscosity-temperature behavior and high shear stability
- low oil consumption due to very low evaporation loss
- mixable and compatible with conventional and synthetic motor oils. However, in order to utilize the full product advantages of DBV 5W-30 FORD 913D, a complete oil change is recommended.
product information Safety data sheet