Multifunctional high-performance motor oil of viscosity class SAE 5W-40.
5W-40 for VW PDI was specially developed for the needs of modern petrol and diesel vehicles. It meets the requirements of many vehicle manufacturers and at the same time the ACEA C3 for a so-called low-ash product. According to the manufacturer's instructions, it is used in vehicles with exhaust gas aftertreatment systems (DPF = diesel particle filter), in VW pump nozzle (PD) engines, and in vehicles with gasoline and diesel engines, with and without turbocharging.
Approved under a different name according to:
- GM dexos2
- Mercedes-Benz 229.31 / 229.51
- VW 502 00/505 00/505 01
Qualitatively equivalent according to EU law according to:
- ACEA C3
- API SN
- Fiat 9.55535-S2
- Ford WSS-M2C917-A
- Mercedes-Benz 226.5
- Renault RN 0700/0710
- Porsche A40
Recommended if the following specifications are required:
- API CF
- BMW Longlife-04
- Fiat 9.55535-T2
- first-class rationalization type with multifunctional use in diesel and gasoline engines from various manufacturers
- fulfills the requirements of the VW pump nozzle specification VW 505 01
- low sulfate ash, low phosphorus and sulfur content protect diesel particulate filters and catalytic converters
- prevents deposits in the engine. This results in excellent operational reliability and low maintenance costs.
- low oil consumption due to very low evaporation loss
- good cold start properties and fast engine oiling
- mixable and compatible with conventional and synthetic motor oils. However, in order to utilize the full product advantages of 5W-40 for VW PDI, a complete oil change is recommended.
product information Safety data sheet