Fuel-saving high-performance engine oil, specially developed for vehicles with exhaust gas aftertreatment systems, diesel particle filters (DPF) and turbo-charging .
5W-30 SAPS for soot particle filter C4 protects the particle filter through a reduced sulphate ash content and at the same time offers fuel saving potential through smooth running characteristics. 5W-30 SAPS for soot particle filter C4 is used according to the manufacturer's instructions in vehicles with gasoline and diesel engines with and without turbo charger and diesel particle filter.
Approved under a different name according to:
- Renault RN 0720
Qualitatively equivalent according to EU law according to:
- ACEA C3 / C4
- Mercedes-Benz 229.51 / 226.51
- low sulfate ash, low phosphorus and sulfur content protect diesel particulate filters and catalytic converters
- very good cold start properties and fast engine lubrication
- ideally suited for turbo engines
- reliably prevents the cylinders, pistons, valves and turbochargers from sticking, varnishing and coking
- safe year-round operation thanks to excellent viscosity-temperature behavior and high shear stability
- good cold start properties and fast engine oiling
- stable lubricating film even with hot oil and extreme loads
- high protection against oxidation thanks to selected HC synthetic oils and special additives
- reliable protection against "black mud"
- low oil consumption due to low evaporation loss.
- mixable and compatible with conventional and synthetic engine oils. However, in order to utilize the full product advantages of 5W-30 SAPS for soot particle filters C4, a complete oil change is recommended.
Average product review
Falls Sie diese nicht in Ihrem Postfach finden schauen Sie bitte in Ihren Spam Ordner.