High-performance engine oil specially developed for the requirements of the European market by BMW, Mercedes Benz, Opel and VW for models with exhaust aftertreatment and turbocharging.
5W-30 SAPS C3 was specially developed for the needs of modern petrol and diesel vehicles. It meets the requirements of many vehicle manufacturers and the ACEA C3 for a so-called low-ash product. According to the manufacturer's instructions, it is used in vehicles with gasoline or diesel engines, with or without an exhaust gas aftertreatment system (DPF = diesel particle filter). It is equally suitable for vehicles with and without turbocharging. In BMW vehicles, it is backwards compatible with the earlier specifications BMW Longlife-01/98. In Opel / GM vehicles, it covers the earlier specification GM-LL-A025 or GM-LL-B-025.
Own approval for:
- Mercedes-Benz 229.51 / 229.52
Approved under a different name according to:
- BMW Longlife-04
- GM dexos2
- Mercedes-Benz 229.3
- VW 505 00/505 01
Qualitatively equivalent according to EU law according to:
- ACEA C2 / C3
- API SN
- Opel OV0401547
Recommended if the following specifications are required:
- API CF
- VW 502 00
- first-class rationalization type with multifunctional use in diesel and gasoline engines from various manufacturers
- low sulfate ash, low phosphorus and sulfur content protect diesel particulate filters and catalytic converters
- prevents deposits in the engine. This results in excellent operational reliability and low maintenance costs.
- low oil consumption due to very low evaporation loss
- good cold start properties and fast engine oiling
- miscible and compatible with conventional and synthetic motor oils.
- However, in order to take full advantage of the product benefits of 5W-30 SAPS C3, a complete oil change is recommended.
Attention, screw cap, tap required!
Average product review
Falls Sie diese nicht in Ihrem Postfach finden schauen Sie bitte in Ihren Spam Ordner.