Fully synthetic high-performance engine oil with optimized temperature-viscosity behavior. Specially developed for modern and sporty car petrol or diesel engines, with and without turbocharging.
DBV 10W-60 shows a very good cold start behavior and quick oil penetration at the lowest temperatures. At the same time, it offers a stable lubricating film for reliable wear protection, even when the oil is hot and under extreme loads. DBV 10W-60 has been developed to meet the needs of modern gasoline and diesel engines. It is particularly recommended for sporty driving and full performance, as well as in harsh weather conditions.
Qualitatively equivalent according to EU law according to:
Recommended if the following specifications are required:
- API CF
- BMW 83 12 0 029 683
- Fiat 9.55535-H3
- safe cold start and fast engine lubrication even at the lowest temperatures
- safe year-round operation thanks to excellent viscosity-temperature behavior and high shear stability
- even with hot oil and extreme loads, stable lubricating film and best wear protection
- highest oxidation stability based on fully synthetic PAO base oils and the most modern additives
- ideally suited for turbo engines? reliably prevents sticking, varnishing and coking of cylinders, pistons, valves and turbochargers
- reliable protection against "black mud"
- low oil consumption due to very low evaporation loss
- mixable and compatible with conventional and synthetic motor oils. However, in order to utilize the full product advantages of DBV 10W-60, a complete oil change is recommended.
product information Safety data sheet
Attention, screw cap, tap required!