Semi-synthetic high-performance engine oil, developed for engine concepts with exhaust aftertreatment, turbocharging and extended maintenance intervals.
DBV 0W-30 Super -Universal Longlife III was developed to meet the demands of modern passenger car gasoline and diesel engines with exhaust gas aftertreatment (Diesel particle filter = DPF), turbocharging and extended maintenance intervals are sufficient.
This is achieved by combining fully synthetic PAO base oils (poly-alpha-olefins) with low-ash additive technology and HC -Synthetic oils. The SAE viscosity class 0W-30 guarantee wear protection even at the lowest outside temperatures.
DBV 0W-30 Super -Universal Longlife III can be used in vehicles with petrol and diesel engines according to the manufacturer's instructions. Within the VW Group, it can be used as a type rationalization product in many gasoline and diesel models, with and without long-life service.
Own approvals for:
Qualitatively equivalent according to EU law according to:
- Rationalization type with multifunctional use in diesel and gasoline engines
- Low sulfate ash, low phosphorus and sulfur content protect diesel particulate filters and catalytic converters
- Enables change intervals of up to 50,000 km (depending on model / note maintenance calculator)
- fuel savings through smooth running characteristics
- Oxidation stability thanks to a high proportion of fully synthetic PAO base oils
- Safe year-round operation thanks to optimized viscosity-temperature behavior
- Stable lubricating film and best wear protection even with hot oil and high loads
- Protection against corrosion and black sludge
- Low oil consumption due to low evaporation loss
- Mixable and compatible with conventional and synthetic engine oils. However, in order to utilize the full product advantages of DBV 0W30 Super, a complete oil change is recommended.
product information Safety data sheet