Extremely fuel-saving high-performance engine oil with reduced cold viscosity, specially developed for vehicles with exhaust gas aftertreatment systems, diesel particle filters ( DPF) and turbocharging.
0W-30 PSA C2 is a specially developed engine oil for modern petrol and diesel engines based on selected HC synthesis -Base oils and fully synthetic PAOs (poly-alpha-olefins). Among other things, it fulfills the requirements of the ACEA C2 specification, with a low sulphate ash content and reduced HTHS (HighTemperature High Shear) viscosity.
0W-30 PSA C2 is used according to the manufacturer's instructions in vehicles with gasoline and diesel engines with and without turbochargers and diesel Particle filter inserted.
Qualitatively equivalent according to EU law according to:
Recommended if the following specifications are required:
- Fiat 9.55535-DS1 / GS1
- Iveco 18-1811 SC1 LV
- Fuel savings in partial and full load operation
- suitable for modern catalysts
- ideally suited for turbo engines
- very good cold start properties
- a safe lubricating film at high operating temperatures
- with extended oil change intervals
- very good detergent and dispersing properties
- very good very good protection against wear, corrosion and foam formation
product information Safety data sheet