Fully synthetic high-performance engine oil with optimized temperature-viscosity behavior. Specially developed for modern and passenger car gasoline or diesel engines with exhaust gas aftertreatment systems including extended maintenance intervals, with and without turbocharging.
0W-20 Super Longlife IV was specially developed for the current Volkswagen standard VW 508 00/509 00 and is therefore recommended for the new 2.0 TFSI (140 kW) and 3.0 TDI CR (160 kW) engines. It is also ideal for other vehicles that require one of the specified specifications in the SAE viscosity class 0W-20. 0W-20 Super Longlife IV guarantees permanent, maximum wear protection for the engine while at the same time optimizing fuel savings and maintaining engine cleanliness. 0W-20 Super Longlife IV exceeds the strict requirements of Volkswagen in all prescribed engine tests.
Own approvals for:
Qualitatively equivalent according to EU law according to:
Not backwards compatible with 504.00 / 507.00
- ideal for extended maintenance intervals
- reduced HTHS viscosity for maximum fuel savings
- highest oxidation stability based on fully synthetic PAO base oils and the most modern additives
- best cold start properties and fastest engine lubrication thanks to the lowest SAE viscosity class (SAE 0W)
- maximum wear protection and stable lubricating film even with hot oil and extreme loads
- ideal for turbo engines
- future-proof additive technology for future engine generations
reliably prevents the cylinders, pistons, valves and turbochargers from sticking, varnishing and coking
- low oil consumption due to very low evaporation loss
- mixable and compatible with conventional and synthetic engine oils. However, in order to utilize the full product advantages of 0W-20 Super Longlife IV, a complete oil change is recommended.
product information Safety data sheet
Attention, screw cap, tap required!