Treat your body and soul to something good and relax from everyday stress!
There is nothing more relaxing than a visit to a real sauna. Just entering the room is reassuring...
It's not just on cold winter days that saunas are in high season. Whether in spring to refresh your energy, in summer to relax your muscles after a nice hike, in autumn to strengthen your immune system or in winter to soak up the heat. - A visit to your own sauna is always good and a unique experience. It has many positive properties that, in combination with the pleasant warmth and an invigorating infusion, ensure the perfect wellness feeling.
In the sauna, our body is warmed up by hot air. By sweating a lot in the sauna, the skin is cleaned and toxins are flushed out through the skin. If you go to the sauna regularly - you strengthen your immune system. In addition, the alternation between warm and cold is good for our body. The alternation of warming up and cooling down trains our circulation. Several sauna sessions are required. In a traditional sauna, approximately between 70°C and 100°C can be reached. The air is intensively heated by the sauna heater. 3 sauna sessions with rest periods are recommended.
- Dimensions: approx. 153x110x190 cm (LxWxH)
- Type of wood: hemlock wood (varnished on the outside, untreated on the inside)
- Total power: approx. 6000 watts
- Oven: 6.0 kW
- Power connection: 220V-230V
- Height of the seat: approx. 45cm
- Entrance width: approx. 60cm
- Entrance height: approx. 174cm
- Wall thickness of front and back panels: approx. 4.5cm
- Wall thickness of side panels: approx. 3cm
- Minimum room height: approx. 200cm is required for problem-free assembly
- quick and easy assembly with click-locking method
- simple replacement of the individual components in the event of wear
- 2 lamps for interior lighting
- Model number: T3
- incl. Sauna stones, goblet, ladle, hourglass and thermometer
- Box 1: 192x160x15.5cm
- Box 2: 192x112x12.5cm
- Box 3: 159x116x19.5cm
The heat can keep your body at:
- Muscle relaxation
- Joint problems
- Skin care and cellulite
- Regulation of metabolism
- Promoting regeneration after sporting activities
A basic high-end sauna heater.
Our sauna heater is an elegant, user-friendly sauna heater. The electrical connections are on the side of the stove, which simplifies installation. The structure allows the sauna heater to be placed at a low height on the sauna wall. In this way, the heat can be distributed evenly in the sauna, which means that the lower benches are also supplied with sufficient heat.
The sauna heater can be conveniently controlled via the control panel mounted inside.
This allows you to set the temperature and runtime of the sauna heater as well as the light in the cabin.
- Hemlock wood is the most commonly used wood in sauna and infrared cabin construction. The solid construction ensures an above-average service life. For this reason we only use the wood of the hemlock from Canada.
- sturdy construction
- very tear and shrinkage
Click fasteners were attached to the cabin for quick and easy assembly. The cabin already consists of prefabricated components, which are put together and connected with the click fasteners.
When ordering, please be sure to provide a telephone number where you can be easily reached during the day for the purpose of notification. Please understand that without this information or if you are not available, there may be delays in delivery.
The forwarding agent will usually contact you by phone within 48 hours after your goods have been dispatched.
Pictures may vary!