Breeders must adapt the feeding permanently to changing climatic and biological conditions. A balanced, feeding-oriented feeding is essential for the profitability and quality of the end products.
- Chlorine-free sodium source with high buffering action
Bicar® Z is the sodium bicarbonate grade of SOLVAY for use in animal nutrition.
The sodium hydrogen carbonate Bicar® Z offers a non-toxic, chloride-free sodium source, naturally occurring in the saliva as well as in the blood of all living beings (eg humans, cattle, etc.).
Bicar® Z is used in many areas of animal nutrition Well-being of the animals. Particularly in the fields of beef, poultry and pig, Bicar® Z is a basic component of the feeding. In addition to the use in compound feeds, it is often used in ruminant rations, especially in total mix rations (TMR) for highly dairy cattle. The aim of the use of this buffer-effective product is to reduce the risk of rumen acidosis (acidosis) caused by high energy-providing starches in the ration This sodium bicarbonate of technically pure quality fully fulfills the requirements of the feed regulations as a mineral single feed Due to the high control frequency for quality-determining parameters, the quality level shown is reached.
SOLVAY BICAR® Z (sodium bicarbonate) is a feed material (single feed) according to European Directive 96/25 / EC
SOLVAY BICAR® Z (sodium bicarbonate) is manufactured in accordance with HACCP principles as set out in Regulation (EC) No 183/2005 on feed hygiene
SOLVAY BICAR® Z (sodium bicarbonate) complies with European Directive 2002/32 / EC on undesirable substances in animal nutrition.
Bicar® Z is the reference in the feed industry for:
- quality: HACCP is an integral part of our quality assurance system ISO-9000 (2000), guaranteeing a product of high and consistent quality and purity.
- traceability: Weekly batches and prescriptive labeling ensure the traceability of Bicar® Z throughout the supply chain.
- purity: SOLVAY's know-how and good analytical practices are the key to success.
- 1 bag 25kg
application: to stabilize the rumen pH, to reduce the risk of rumen acidosis
- beef cattle: 40-80 g per day
- dairy cows: 100-180 g per day
- calves: 20-40 g per day
- sheep: 10-30 g per day
- laying hens: 0,3-0,5 g per day
- sows, pregnant und suckling: 25-30 g per day
- porkers: 5-20 g per day depending on the weight section