Treat your body and soul to something good and recover from everyday stress! There is hardly anything more relaxing than a visit to a real sauna. Just entering the room calms you down ...
It is not only on cold winter days that the sauna is high season. Whether in spring to refresh your energy, in summer to relax your muscles after a beautiful hike, in autumn to strengthen the immune system or in winter to take a warmth. - A visit to your own sauna is always good and it is a unique experience. It has many positive properties which, in combination with the pleasant warmth and an invigorating infusion, ensure the perfect feeling of wellness.
In the sauna, our body is warmed up by hot air. By sweating a lot in the sauna, the skin is cleansed and pollutants are flushed out of the skin. If you go to the sauna regularly - you strengthen your immune system. In addition, the alternation between warm and cold is good for our body. The alternation of warming up and cooling down trains our circulation. Several sauna days are required. In a traditional sauna, approximately between 70 ° C and 100 ° C can be reached. The air is heated intensively by the sauna heater. 3 saunas with rest phases are recommended.
- Dimensions: approx. 150x150x200 cm (LxWxH)
- Type of wood: Hemlock wood (glazed outside, untreated inside)
- Total output: approx. 8000 watts
- Oven: 8.0 kW
- Heavy current connection
- Seat: 2x approx. 139x42cm (LxD)
- Height of the seat: approx. 45cm
- Entrance width: approx. 60cm
- Entrance height: approx. 174cm
- Wall thickness front and back panels: approx. 4.5cm
- Wall thickness of side panels: approx. 3cm
- Minimum room height: approx. 210cm are required for problem-free assembly
- quick and easy assembly thanks to the click lock method
- easy replacement of the individual components in case of possible wear
- 2 lamps for interior lighting
- Model number: E3C
- incl. Sauna stones, goblet, ladle, hourglass and thermometer
- Carton size (LxWxH): 202x20x152cm + 202x23x102cm + 154x24x157cm + 71x40x58cm
The warmth supports your body in:
- Muscle relaxation
- Joint discomfort
- Skin care and cellulite
- Regulation of the metabolism
- Promotion of regeneration after sporting activities
A basic upper class sauna heater.
Our sauna heater is an elegant, user-friendly sauna heater. The electrical connections are on the side of the stove, which simplifies installation. The structure enables the sauna heater to be attached to the sauna wall at a low height. In this way, the heat can be distributed evenly in the sauna, which means that the lower loungers are also adequately supplied with heat.
The sauna heater can be conveniently controlled via the control panel on the inside.
This allows you to set the temperature and running time of the sauna heater as well as the light in the cabin.
- Hemlock wood is the most frequently used wood in sauna and infrared cabin construction. The massive construction guarantees an above-average service life. For this reason we only use hemlock wood from Canada.
- stable construction
- very cracked - and low shrinkage
Click locks were attached to the cabin for quick and easy assembly.
The cabin already consists of prefabricated components, which are put together and connected with the click locks.
When ordering, for the purpose of notification, please make sure to include a telephone number under which you can be easily reached during the day. Please understand that there may be delays in deliveries without this information or the lack of availability.
The shipping company will usually contact you by phone within 48 hours after your goods have been dispatched.