For frostcontrol magnesium chloride is applied at the stated amount regularly to the area to be treated. Magnesium chloride can ice defrost very quickly. The resulting solutions do not freeze even after subsequent further cooling to -30 ° C. It do not form ice lenses, which lead in the spring on the riding schools to "groundless morass". In indoor arenas the effect lasts several months. On outdoor courts, the treatment must be repeated for bigger rainfall.Product Information:
- Reduces dust for several weeks. On outdoor courts after heavy rainfall after-treatment is recommended.
- For dust and to prevent the freezing of indoor arenas and outdoor courts.
- To prevent freezing the application should be performed in October, but not later than November.
- Another common application is to mix with water and subsequent filling of tractor tires. In this application, please loosen 542g in 1 liter of water.
- Riding Arena: 300g/qm
- Outdoor: 500g/qm
- 1 bag is enough for about 83qm in a riding hall and about 50 square meters of outdoor space
- 1 bag 25kg