Treat your body and soul to something good and relax from everyday stress!
We offer variants in different sizes and shapes for two or more people. The infrared cabin works with natural life energy.
The body is warmed up by infrared heat radiation. 80% of infrared radiation penetrates deep into the body. The blood circulation is stimulated and the purification of toxins from the body is stimulated. In the infrared cabin, the energy balance can also be increased due to the optimal oxygen situation. Muscle tension can be relieved (e.g. for regeneration after sport) and irritation of the joints is relieved. An application in the infrared cabin takes about 20-30 minutes. Due to the increased sweat volume, this relatively short time is completely sufficient. Due to the gentle temperatures in the infrared cabin, an application is also suitable for seniors and children.
- Dimensions: approx. 150x150x200 cm (LxWxH)
- Type of wood: hemlock wood (varnished on the outside, untreated on the inside)
- Total power: approx. 2580 watts
- 9 radiators in total: 8 full-spectrum radiators and 1 carbon radiator
- Very short heat-up time. It usually takes 15-20 minutes for the warming cabin to reach the maximum temperature.
- Temperature: approx. 18 - max. 75°; C
- Power connection: 220-230 V
- Seat: 2x approx. 139x42cm (LxD)
- Height of the seat: approx. 45cm
- Entrance width: approx. 60cm
- Entrance height: approx. 174cm
- Wall thickness of front and back panels: approx. 4.5cm
- Wall thickness of side panels: approx. 3cm
- Minimum dream height: approx. 210cm is required for problem-free assembly
- quick and easy assembly with click-locking method
- simple replacement of the individual components if they are worn out
- Model Number: RG3C
- Box size (LxWxH): 202x20x152cm + 202x23x102cm + 154x24x157cm + 71x40x58cm
The infrared heat can help to maintain your body in:
- the purification
- of muscle relaxation
- joint problems
- skin care and cellulite
- Regulation of metabolism
- Promoting regeneration after sports activities
- Hemlock wood is the most commonly used wood in sauna and infrared cabin construction. The solid construction ensures an above-average service life. For this reason we only use the wood of the hemlock from Canada.
- sturdy construction
- very tear and shrinkage
- 6 full-spectrum radiators in the back area
- 1 full-spectrum radiator on the calves
- 1 full-spectrum radiator in the knee area
- 1 carbon radiator in the foot area
Infrared heater grids are black!
- 1 7-color therapy alternating light
- 1 reading lamp
The integrated colored light therapy offers support for relaxation and can have a positive effect on body and mind.
- Using the control panel on the inside, you can conveniently control all the lights, the temperature, the time and the radio from the inside.
- Temperature: max. 75°; C
Radio / USB / Bluetooth
- The radio integrated in the control panel is used to relax with your favorite music.
- Thermal sensor and ventilation shaft on the ceiling. The ventilation shaft can be opened and closed individually.
- 1 ionizer and at the same time aromatherapy with different scents (one scent is included for FREE, other scents can be ordered)
Click fasteners were attached to the cabin for quick and easy assembly. The cabin already consists of prefabricated components, which are put together and connected with the click fasteners.
When ordering, please be sure to provide a telephone number where you can be easily reached during the day for the purpose of notification. Please understand that without this information or if you are not available, there may be delays in delivery.
The forwarding agent will usually contact you by phone within 48 hours after your goods have been dispatched.
Pictures may vary!