Treat your body and soul to something good and relax from everyday stress!
We offer variants in different sizes and shapes for two or more people. The infrared cabin works with natural life energy.
The body is warmed up by infrared heat radiation. 80% of infrared radiation penetrates deep into the body. The blood circulation is stimulated and the purification of toxins from the body is stimulated. In the infrared cabin, the energy balance can also be increased due to the optimal oxygen situation. Muscle tension can be relieved (e.g. for regeneration after sport) and irritation of the joints is relieved. An application in the infrared cabin takes about 20-30 minutes. Due to the increased sweat volume, this relatively short time is completely sufficient. Due to the gentle temperatures in the infrared cabin, an application is also suitable for seniors and children.
- Dimensions: approx. 120x120x190 cm (LxWxH)
- Type of wood: Hemlock wood (varnished on the outside, untreated on the inside)
- Total power: approx. 2280 watts
- 9 emitters in total: 6 full-spectrum emitters and 2 ceramic emitters and 1 carbon emitters
- Very short heat-up time. As a rule, you need 15-20 minutes until the warming cabin has reached the maximum temperature.
- Temperature: approx. 18 - max. 75° C
- Seat: approx. 108x40cm + 68x40cm (LxD)
- Height of the seat: approx. 45cm
- Entrance width: approx. 60cm
- Entrance height: approx. 174cm
- Wall thickness of front and back panels: approx. 4.5cm
- Wall thickness of side panels: approx. 3cm
- Minimum dream height: approx. 200cm are required for problem-free assembly
- Quick and easy assembly using the click-lock method
- Easy replacement of the individual components in the event of wearß
- Electrical connection: 220-230 V
- Standard socket
- Model number: RO2C
- Box size (LxWxH): 193x22x123cm + 194x17x119cm + 128x27x129cm
The infrared heat can help to maintain your body in:
- the purification
- of muscle relaxation
- joint problems
- skin care and cellulite
- Regulation of metabolism
- Promoting regeneration after sports activities
- Hemlock wood is the most commonly used wood in sauna and infrared cabin construction. The solid construction ensures an above-average service life. For this reason we only use the wood of the hemlock from Canada.
- sturdy construction
- very tear and shrinkage
- 6 full-spectrum radiators in the back area
- 2 ceramic radiators on the calves
- 1 carbon radiator in the foot area
Infrared heater grids are black!
- 1 large 7-color therapy/alternating light
- 1 reading lamp
The integrated colored light therapy offers support for relaxation and can have a positive effect on body and mind.
- Using the control panel on the inside, you can conveniently control all the lights, the temperature and the time, as well as the radio from inside and outside.
- Temperature: max. 75°; C
Radio / USB / Bluetooth
- The radio integrated in the control panel is used to relax with your favorite music.
- Thermal sensor and ventilation shaft on the ceiling. The ventilation shaft can be opened and closed individually.
- 1 ionizer and at the same time aromatherapy with different fragrances (one fragrance is included for FREE, other fragrances can be ordered)
Click fasteners were attached to the cabin for quick and easy assembly. The cabin already consists of prefabricated components, which are put together and connected with the click fasteners.
When ordering, please be sure to provide a telephone number where you can be easily reached during the day for the purpose of notification. Please understand that without this information or if you are not available, there may be delays in delivery.
The forwarding agent will usually contact you by phone within 48 hours after your goods have been dispatched.
Pictures may vary!