AXAL® PRO salt tablets provides optimum application properties for use in medium to large water softeners on the basis of ion exchange resins.
At the inclusion of lime and plaster the exchange capacity of the ion exchanger is exhausted gradually in the water softener.
By treatment with regenerating salt in the form of a brine, the ion exchanger is revived periodically.
This comes after the regenerating process in the wastewater.
The salt does not enter the drinking water and does not affect taste or nutritional value.
Water softeners do not represent environmental impact and have numerous positive effects on the environment, as for example, savings in detergents.
- Regeneration salt in tablet form
- Diameter: approx: 2.5 cm
- Purity - a high regenerative capacity and a long service life of the softener (99.9%)
- Solubility - no residues in salt dissolving tank (content of insoluble elements: guaranteed less than 0.01%)
- Form - no clumping of the salt in solution tank
- Stability - no formation of salt paste on the bottom of the salt container
To prevent damage caused by the use of hard water, soft water is used
- in cleaning equipment
- for the manufacturing of pharmaceuticals and cosmetics
- in laundries and hospitals as well as
- catering and hospitality industry
- Diameter: approx 2 -2.5 cm
- EN 14805 Typ 1
- EN 973 Typ A
- of the Codex Alimentarius and the NF-Standard
|Area of application:||Water Softening Installations|
|Number of Units:||25|
|Manufacturer:||esco GmbH & Co. KG|
|Unit of measurement:||kg|
|Shipping weight:||25,00 Kg|
|Product weight:||25,00 Kg|
Average product review
Wir danken für Ihr Verständnis!
Falls Sie diese nicht in Ihrem Postfach finden schauen Sie bitte in Ihren Spam Ordner.