Input bee food has effects on health and productivity of bee colonies. The right choice of bee forage accordingly has great importance.
Sucrose-based products are the perfect food for your bees because of their balanced composition, highest purity and consistent high quality.
APIFONDA® is a pasty bee food, mainly composed of sucrose. It contains microfine crystals / 100 mm smaller than 1 in diameter. Each individual crystal is covered by a thin film of syrup dissolved sugars, which prevents the coalescence and crusting of the crystals. As a result Apifonda can be easily ablated by bees and absorbed directly through the throat.
- without time-consuming preparatory work ready for use
- no water addition required as long as the bees can fly out
- highest purity and always constant consistency
- Effortless ablating and recording by the bees
- by careful storage can be stored for months
- also suitable for the transhumance
- 1 carton (15kg) = Block in carton with foil liner
- Storage: APIFONDA® as cool as possible should best be stored at a constant temperature of between 10 ° C and 20 ° C
- Durability: So preserved and boxed APIFONDA® is easily preserved over a year
|Costume gap feeding||**|
|Early winter feeding||**|
|Late winter feeding||-|